Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Lose the lookup from Groups & companies when I switch to Detail View from List view

Copper Contributor

Lose the lookup from Groups & companies when I switch to Detail View from List view

Using Act! v16.1.207.0, Hot Fix 2 Premium.  If I create a lookup from a company or group, select a contact in the list view & then go to Detail view, I lose the lookup and return to a random contacts with ALL contacts available.  A partial work-around is to do the lookup only from the Contact view, based on a field value, but this won't always give me the lookup I want.

Has any one struck this?

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Lose the lookup from Groups & companies when I switch to Detail View from List view

Hi,

did you try the back arrow on the left upper corner?  this should bring you back to your last lookup

regards

Ingo Lange

ACC since 1995
Developer of Addons for ACT

CrmAddon Factory
+1 203 541 0040
Copper Contributor

Re: Lose the lookup from Groups & companies when I switch to Detail View from List view

Thanks for the suggestion. The back arow will take me back to the list view, when I really want to stay in detail view with the original lookup. I have found another work-around is to move from list view to detail view by double-clicking on one of the contacts in list view.  But this is not how it was or should be working.