Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Lookup Phone #s

Highlighted

Lookup Phone #s

[ Edited ]

I have been tormented by this question for a long time ...When I lookup a phone number I may not know whether it's a direct # or main # or cell# or home#. ACT! should search ALL phone number fields for me. (Same goes for email addresses - it should look in all e-mail fields.

Of course, that assumes all phone # fields were created as type Phone, and all e-mail fields were created as type e-mail.

Like all dreams, my recollection of it was hazy and amorphous, but also contradictorily vivid. I had arrived home to the sounds of passionate sex, a chill running down my spine, the hairs standing tall on the back of my neck as I realized that it was my wife engaged in the act. The atmosphere in our home was sleepy and seductive, somehow intoxicating.

I slowly strode down the hallway as Samantha's moans grew louder, it taking every ounce of courage to approach our faintly familiar bedroom door, my hand clammy and shaking as I spun the handle.

She was there, her legs spread wide, sexy body covered by a foreign and hulking masculine frame. The man was faceless, but taller and more muscular than me. Their sexual collision was cloudy, as if my own mind was afraid to present the details of what was occuring down between their legs. I trembled, listening as the woman I loved moaned with an unfamiliar ferocity. The strong male's muscles were rippling as he pumped into her, and even though I could not see below, I immediately knew that he was infinitely more sexually equipped than myself.

I woke, heart racing and skin sweaty, with a small tent in our bed sheets down near my groin. I scurried into our restroom, and frantically relieved myself to a frightening orgasm.

It was as if Sammie's admission became a seed that had been planted deep into my pysche, and as the horrifying thought grew, it slowly became inescapable. I had worked up the courage to mention the dream to her, which definitely surprised her, and caused her some blushing embarrassment. She was even more taken aback, wide eyed with an expression of intrigued surprise, when weeks later I also admitted that it had become something of a shameful fantasy for me.

After her initial shock wore off, she playfully smacked me, giggling and shy. She was seemingly appreciative of my honesty, as she spoke, "You know you're all I'll ever need, for as long as I live." We loved each other, in a manner that most couples would greatly envy, but I think that my strange admission had fueled an unfamiliar fire in our bed that evening. My wife sensed my excitement, my newfound vigor, and gently found ways to spur me with it.
https://freeworn.com/en/category/150/Mmf/popular/1/
Even now, back in the moment, she sensed it, looking up at me as I thrust into her. She spoke, her voice a teasing whisper, "Are you thinking about me and my hung lover?"

It was like sexual napalm, never failing to consume me as the mental images of Samantha in the throes of pleasure flooded my thoughts. I came early and immediately. "*!" I grumbled, shuddering atop my wife. Samantha kindly and lovingly rubbed my back as I came, smiling.

"Sorry." I offered, breathing heavily, knowing that she had not *. I smirked, knowing full well that she knew her teasing would make me explode. I added, "It's your own fault, this time."

"I can't help myself. I love knowing how to set you off." She replied giggling, caressing me gently, and then kissing me.

"You always have." I chuckled, though I couldn't help but continue to wonder why this horrible fantasy had become so powerful in my mind.

As I had predicted, it was not long until we started seeing some traction on our posting for the spare bedroom. Within the description I was up front about who we were, as a couple, and what our expecations were in terms of the general respect and behavior we expected from the house guest. It was a surprising amount of interest received in a short amount of time, but one in particular stood out to me.

'Greetings John,

My name is William Franklin and I will be in the area on business through August. I am a one man consultancy company and as such prefer renting private rooms over extended hotel visits, as I don't expense my lodging (I am also long since weary of hotels, going back to the early years in my career).

Your home is within ten minutes of my project site, and I vastly prefer a quiet residential surround over a City stay. I'd be very interested in renting the room throughout the summer, assuming you can confirm the following:

1) High speed internet is available in my room

2) Cable television is available in my room

3) The guest room shower is not a low pressure nozzle (a pet peeve of mine!)

If you can confirm the above I'd have interest in locking in the room quickly, and I'd be willing to pay above the asking price and offer an extra $250/month to do so. I need to be down in the area as soon as I can.

In the interest of familiarity and getting to no one another, I am also including a picture of myself attached to this email. I am forty-five years old, and a career minded man at this stage in my life. I am amicably divorced, and have two sons. I will have little time for leisure while in town, but do appreciate a friendly home to make my stay. I hope you consider my offer, and please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Look forward to hearing from you.

William.'

As I read his reply, I felt a tad daft for not including a note about our internet availability, realizing that any business person would obviously care about the status of the connectivity. His message was somewhat abrupt, but also clear and concise, which I appreciated. I scrolled down, and took note of his picture, something that no one else had thought to include.

He was dressed professionally, and seemed well built for a middle aged man, certainly in better shape than myself.

"I thought that was you for a second." I heard my wife's voice from over my shoulder.

"Huh?" I replied, not getting her meaning.

"Whoever that is on the monitor. He looks like an older version of you, maybe a little bigger. He's attractive."

Samantha blushed as she said it, not usually in the habit of admitting attraction to other men. I think she felt like she had a free pass, because she had led with the idea that he looked like myself. It was a comparison that I certainly didn't notice, or necessarily even agree with. I did however, notice the wine glass in her hand, and chuckled, despite the strange embarrassment that ran through my body. "You're a lush, baby." I teased.

I could see that she felt guilty about the remark, and tried to massage the comment by adding, "Who is that anyway?"

"Well up until you said that he was hot, he was probably going to be the lodger." I chided, jokingly.

She blushed, covering her mouth with her hand, "I'm sorry."
https://theadultcams.com/
"I'm just kidding. He's actually willing to pay us additional if we confirm quickly. He needs to get down to start a project." I replied.
 thought he was hot."

Highlighted
Bronze Super Contributor

Re: Lookup Phone #s

Hello loxoridi and welcome to the ACT Community Forum.

Actually, that is included with ACT.

Pick any field and right click to do a lookup.

While in the lookup dialog box, click the dropdown for the field name and select Any Phone Field

Complete the entry.

Hope this helps.

John Purdy
ACT! Premium V. 22.1.212.0 Update 4
HP ENVY 17m, 16GB, & Office 365, 32bit, 500GB SSD.
ACT CRM Advisor