Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Look up more than one group.

Copper Elite Contributor

Look up more than one group.

How can I look up more than group in a look up.

I would actually like my groups to be inclusive of sub-groups, but I'm told that's not possible. I get the point of a multi-level group/sub-group structure if it is not inclusive downstream, that makes it not much different from a flat horizontal structure.

SO what is a quick way to look up all the contacts in a set of groups and sub-groups??? .....Please anyone?

Platinum Elite Contributor
Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Look up more than one group.

Thanks Mike. That looks like what I was expecting Act groups to do when I bought it (my question was mean to read "I dont get the point...".

Obviously a lot of others expected the same if CRMAddon found it worthwhile making a fix to sell, and you must have been asked for it a lot to come straight back with the answer. It's a solution, but not the one I wanted to hear! Any chance this code/addon will included in later Act releases?

I still don't see a lot of point in ACT groups being nested if they don't ACT nested (ha ha). $NZ60 is quite a bit to pay to make a feature work like it should. A bit like buying a car and having to ask if it comes with wheels!

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Look up more than one group.

There are well over 1000 add-ons around that add functionality to ACT! - I know many of them well and have even developed some of them

As to if Sage will add it to ACT!, I guess that's a question or how many of the userbase request it