Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Login No Longer Valid — Cannot Access My Database

Login No Longer Valid — Cannot Access My Database

Hello. My Act! Essentials login page gives me an immediate error before I'm even able to login into my account (see photo below). When I go to log-in via other sign-in portals, I'm told that both mine and the primary account holder's login emails are no longer valid. We have not changed anything on our end (e.g. different login IDs nor passwords.) We're totally shut out and unable to access any of our data whatsoever!

Very much looking to resolve this ASAP from Act's support team. Thank you.

Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 12.08.33 PM.png

Employee

Re: Login No Longer Valid — Cannot Access My Database

[ Edited ]

Hi

Please try a second browser... Any better?

To access the Act! Essentials Success Center please visit: https://actcloud1.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

This site will be better to assist you.

[ Edited ]

I have tried multiple browsers, and unfortunately, have had the same problems login problems: same error on Chrome, Safari and Firefox.

Thanks for the suggestion. Any other recommendations?? Thanks!

Employee

[ Edited ]

Billing info and all is up to date?

Any recent security changes or Mac Updates in the past day or so?

Thank you. I have called the Customer Service line that you recommended, several times, and each time I was told that because I'm not a Premium member (I have the Essentials version), that they cannot help me at Customer Service (apparently help is only available to those who pay more); and that my only option to resolve was to post on the Essentials Community Forum (https://actcloud1.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/). However, I cannot access/login the Essentials Community Forum because it says my account is not valid — back to the same issue I'm trying to resolve, but just with no recourse or ability to talk to someone who can help me. 

Billing info and all is indeed up to date.

Is there another Customer Service line that I will not be turned away from??

Employee

Hi AJaworski,

My name is Cam and I am part of the Act! Essentials Team. Could you please send me an email on success@act.com This is the Act! Essentials support mail box.

If you could provide the primary email address for your Act! Essentials account.

Regards,

Cam
Act! Essentials Team

Cam Mortimer
------------------------------------
Customer Success Team

A NOTE REGARDING DIRECT ASSISTANCE: I am unable to offer any direct assistance over private message. All questions should be posted publicly in the appropriate community boards. Private message should only be used for the exchange of private information.

Great, thanks so much, Cam. Will email you right now!