Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Logging emails

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Logging emails

Hey there- can't seem to get my outgoing emails via 2012 listed in the history. Using Outlook 2010 and it works fine but nothing gets logged into the contact history when an email is sent via the contact form.

thanks

Jeff

Jeffrey Anshel

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author eyexam
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: Logging emails

Well, go figure- NOW IT WORKS!!
OK, let's see how this goes...for a while at least!!!

thanks for your help
Jeff
Jeffrey Anshel

View solution in original post

All Replies
Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello Jeffrey,
Please see if the solutions in the following Knowledgebase article help resolve the issue:
http://kb.Sagesoftwareonline.com/cgi-bin/Sagesoftwareonline.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1994...

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

Thanks Greig,

OK, went through that whole list of issues and....sorry to say....I've got them ALL correct!!

Now, here's the strange part: SOMETIMES my emails are logged in properly (just checked a contact record and my emails from last month ARE logged in); but many times they are not. Is there a "delay" in how long it takes for an email to get listed in the history form? Or do I have to click the email button on the icon bar vs. their email address in that field? hmmmm.....

Not sure what else to look at!

thanks again

Jeff

Jeffrey Anshel
Solution
Accepted by topic author eyexam
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Well, go figure- NOW IT WORKS!!
OK, let's see how this goes...for a while at least!!!

thanks for your help
Jeff
Jeffrey Anshel
Platinum Elite Contributor

Glad to hear it's working now. Please post back if have any other issues with this.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Grieg,

I tried all solutions noted and none of them work.  Any other suggestions?  As background, earlier the Quick Attach toolbar was not even visible in Outlook 2007, but after uninstalling, then reinstalling ACT! it appeared.  Now the history is not recorded when selecing the Quick Attach button.