Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Local help

Local help

Can someone suggest a person I can contact to help me set up my ACT, making it easier for me and my assistant to use?  Things such as sub dividing a database for mailing purposes and then tracking the activities.  I have limited time and brain power to do this myself.  By local help I mean someone willing to take some part-time work with a working knowledge of ACT in the Lisle, Illinois area (suburb of Chicago)  I will contact the certified consultants in the area but I am thinking what I need is so basic (but beyond me) that they would be overkill - maybe not. You thoughts and suggetions are welcome.
Copper Contributor

Re: Local help

I'd call your local ACC. That guarantees some kind of expertise. You might pay a little more, but you might waste more time with someone who just says they know ACT.
Ben Leong
Certified ACT! Consultant
www.accentgold.com

Good point, thanks.  I did call a listed ACC on the WEB site and got a referral so I will start there.  Thanks Again.
Platinum Elite Contributor

I just had a look at the list of ACCs in Chicago, and they are all pretty experienced... I don't think you could go wrong with any of them.

Thanks, just met with one this morning. Went great.  Thank you again

It was a referral from Topline, a gentleman by the name of Chris Weihy.

I don't know Chris, but Fred who owns TopLine is a very good ACC and, I think, one of the biggest resellers of ACT! in the world - http://www.toplineresults.com/aboutus/awards.htm