Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Listing Opportunity Products in a Report

Copper Super Contributor

Listing Opportunity Products in a Report

Hello All... 

I'm trying to build a report that lists the Products/Services in an Opportunity.  I was able to build a subreport that has a Header with field lables in it (that does print on the report), however, I'm not getting any of the product details to print on the report.  I based this report on the Opportunity by Contact report - added another subreport.  How can I list the Products/Services in the report??? 

Bronze Contributor

Re: Listing Opportunity Products in a Report

I would go and look at the report Opportunities by Product and make sure you have the same details in your report.

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.
Platinum Elite Contributor

What you're trying won't work. That is a contact based report and you would need two levels of subreport to show product detail and that can't be done. Try looking at the Pipeline report and Prosucts by Sales Process and Stage

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Nickel Elite Contributor

Hello, Make sure in the Properties that you have Visible set to "Yes" for the subreport, otherwise the data will not print. I hope this helps.
Michael Kadlub
Act! Support Manager
Keystroke Quality Computing Inc.
800-857-0558, x.310
MichaelK@kqc.ca
www.keystroke.ca