Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

List View in Opportunites area is blank

List View in Opportunites area is blank

When i go to my Opportunities page, the detail view shows the opportunities fine, but in the list view it is blank.  when I scroll over the blank area in list view, pop-ups show the opportunity number.  I assume they are there, but invisible.  Any ideas?

Re: List View in Opportunities area is blank

That can't be a good sign that there are no replies to this question because I have the same problem.  Is there anyone out there 2 years later with and answer?

Copper Contributor

Re: List View in Opportunities area is blank

I think i'm now added to that list too.  It has been fine for about 8 months (since first using act) but now the list view of opportunities in blank (it is the when clicking in detailed view).

Help!

Silver Super Contributor

Re: List View in Opportunites area is blank

I haven't seen this problem with ACT! and Opportunities but when I've seen similar problems with other applications in the past the issue has been that there was a Windows resource issue and rebooting Windows usually solved it.  If that doesn't work I would try resetting preferences using actdiag.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!
Copper Contributor

Hi Stan,

Thanks for this, the re-boot did sort it in my case.

I'll keep an eye on to see if anythng in particular triggers the issue.

Cheers

Silver Super Contributor

Glad that fixed it for you.  I think this type of issue is usually a resource issue caused by the video driver not properly releasing it's resources.  You might try updating the video driver on your system and see if that helps in the future.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!