Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Linking E-mails already sent through Outlook

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Linking E-mails already sent through Outlook

I'm just starting to use ACT and am wondering how I can link e-mails, that have been sent through outlook already, to the respective contact within ACT?  Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author aamodt22
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Linking E-mails already sent through Outlook

With ACT! 11, you can highlight all the emails and click Quick attach - this will attach the emails to the contacts with the same email addresses in your default database.

For more info, see this ACT! Knowledge Base article - http://tinyurl.com/55dyen

View solution in original post

All Replies
Copper Contributor

Hi,

Are you using ACT by yourself or are there other people using the same database with you?  Assuming you use it yourself, I would suggest not worring about attaching old emails to a contact.  My feeling is why waste time on things you might never need?

There is a free tool I use called Copernic (www.copernic.com) and I would urge you to use this tool to find things when you need them (such as emails) instead of taking time organizing things you might never need.

If you need to find an email from someone, just type the email address into Copernic and it will find it in seconds!

Tony Holowitz
John Anthony Group
tony@johnanthonygroup.com
Solution
Accepted by topic author aamodt22
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

With ACT! 11, you can highlight all the emails and click Quick attach - this will attach the emails to the contacts with the same email addresses in your default database.

For more info, see this ACT! Knowledge Base article - http://tinyurl.com/55dyen