Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Linkedin & Web Info

Highlighted
Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Linkedin & Web Info

This issue makes ACT! challenging for me as well since I use that feature all day long.  Act! is also crashing every time I send an activity confirmations via email. Are the issues related in any way?

Highlighted
Administrator

Hi spsearch,

I don't believe these issues are related.
Highlighted

I finally got around to editing theLinkedIn link via the Web Tab as Gary had proposed some weeks ago. This proved not too difficult after all and it seems to have worked for me.

Separately, I have also noticed that LinkedIn has recently become sluggish to search even through my Firefox browser.

Highlighted
Administrator

Hi all, just a quick update:

The issues where the Social Updates tab was not working for Linkedin and Facebook (defects D-05469 & D-05468) have now been resolved with the release of Act! 19.2 Update 1. You can get this update now from the Download Center.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor

Just upgraded.  It's so slow and bug-ridden, it's unusable.  If you're upgrading to get the social tab feature back, don't bother.

Highlighted
Administrator

Hi cthomas1017,

If you wish to go into more detail about where exactly you're seeing slowness in the software, and what particular issues you're experiencing in a new thread, we'd be happy to work on them with you, but we will require more specifics.

Highlighted
Copper Elite Contributor

So bummed.  I thought the Social Updates LinkedIn might be fixed in the 19.2 update. Alas, it worked once, then when I went to another contact it didn't.  Sigh.....

Highlighted
Administrator

Hi spsearch,

Have you applied the update released today? Are you seeing the same LinkedIn error page you used to?
Highlighted
Copper Elite Contributor

Yes, just updated this morning. Yes, it is the same error: "Oops! It's not you. Give it another try, please". The "try again" button does nothing.
Highlighted
Administrator

Thanks spsearch. Could you please navigate to a contact at random, then in the social updates tab, if it's still showing the error, click the "Open Browser" button to the right of the tab, then copy and paste the URL it opens here.

We might be able to learn what's going on from this URL.