Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

License agreement

License agreement

Let me begin by stating that the Sage customer service center tried for several hours and was unable to upgrade ACT 2008 to  ACT 2011. I was told I would receive a call on Tuesday and at this time the "pros from Dover" would get things straightened out. During my several hours on the phone I was passed upstream three times. Today I took matters into my own hands,  uninstalled the program and  then reinstalled. Voila, up,  running and registered. Now, my situation. In the interim I had installed ACT 2008 on a newly purchased HP Mini. ACT 2008 runs as before except I was not able to complete registration. I have used ACT since it came on two 5 1/4" floppies. I stayed with ACT 2008 until making an advanced purchase and waiting until the ACT 2011 download became available. My question: Should I explain my situation and hopefully be pemitted to complete ACT 2008 registration by telephone, or may I be permitted to upgrade the HP Mini to ACT 2011? I have two computers and would prefer to run the same version of ACT on each one. Thanks in advance

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: License agreement

It shouldn't matter... providing you're only using the one user, you can install 2011 on both and sync them

Re: License agreement

G'day and a bonzer idea provided it's not going to cost me anything extra. I've paid for both versions at one time or another. Thanks