Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Letter template creates errors in text when printing 3+ pages

Letter template creates errors in text when printing 3+ pages

I have created a letter template in act, version Sage ACT! Pro 2012 Version 14.1.108.0, and when I am ready to send a letter to a group - containing 100 people - the letter template on the first few pages is correct, but the remaining pages contain errors in the spacing, numbering and bullets.

I found this out after I had printed 300, and now have to print about 1000 copies of this letter. How do I fix these errors? I tried going in and manually altering the letters, but it doesn't work. Help!

Re: Letter template creates errors in text when printing 3+ pages

U may need to work with our template. U might be getting this issue if u r not designing our template well. Try with any default template so that u can narrow down the issue whether it is database specie or the template specific. U ca check the same in different or demo database to so that u can narrow down the issue if it is a program specific

I think the error is due to the use of numbered bullets. I did use an ACT template which I customized. I will try not using the numbered bullets and see if that makes a difference, as that is where the errors occur.

GOOD TRY