Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Let Act be the caddy - Tiger

Copper Contributor

Let Act be the caddy - Tiger

When you consider that great golfers always have their own caddy, to assist them on the course, and to give advice about what is best thing to do with next next action; then see how Act does the same thing.  At the lowest level it is a time and schedule reminder, but at higher levels it can prompt you to do challenging or trick shots - like marketing by using mail merge, e-mail or customized mailings.  What makes this process have a powerful impact is when you collect good data from the customer and use it as part of the mail campaign or the sales presentation.  Then the power of a large PR or Advertising company is in your hands.  You can play the game equal to any professional in business.

Re: Let Act be the caddy - Tiger

Great thoughts there Brad. Love your 101 Tools book for ACT. Just upgraded from 6.0 to 2008. I hope you come out  with more information for us on your site.
Bronze Contributor

Re: Let Act be the caddy - Tiger

Brad,

I was just thinking about you analogy and while it is great to have a good caddy and the best golfers do those same golfers also have an outside coach that give them that external viewpoint neither they nor their caddy see and this is what helps them get to the next level. I think one of the problem with most advice I see coming to many people I speak with is the the people they are using as coaches have never actually done it for themselves.

If I see one thing coming out of this discussion is that like a golfer you have to keep practicing to get better. Look for new ways to go to the next level and seek advice from people who have demonstrated they know what they are talking about when giving you advice.

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.