Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Layout for Mortgage Industry

Layout for Mortgage Industry

Does anyone know of an addon or layout designed for the mortgage industry? I saw mention of Trans/ACT! Mortgage Banking by Real Estate Computer Solutions but havent been able to find it anywhere. I also saw B.E.A.T. but it looks outdated. I am hoping there is something else out there.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Layout for Mortgage Industry

TransACT! was an ACT! 6 and before addon that was never reworked to work on ACT! 7 and later. B.E.A.T was also for ACT! 6 and before but it was updated for ACT! 2007 and later (I did the report package for it). However, I believe the ACC that designed the addon sold the rights to it to another company and I'm not sure the ACT! 2007 version is being marketed.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

I thought the two look a bit antiquated. I really don't need much I guess. Just an added tab for transaction contacts (realtors, attorneys, sellers, etc..) and a tab maybe for loan details (borrower, co-borrower, loan type, purpose, loan amount, rate, etc..). I have been trying to create them myself but I thought maybe someone already had something available. I'll keep my fingers crossed someone comes through for me. Thanks.
Platinum Elite Contributor

With ACT! 6 and ACT! 7-9, setting up act1 for special purposes like mortgage banking was best done with a specialized addon. However, ACT! 10 (2008) added the capability to have additional trebles in the database (through the SDK or with an addon) the need for the specialized versions was diminished. Unless your needs are very complex, your best bet would be to contact and ACC to help you design your database and make it specific to your needs.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Copper Super Contributor

High Trust for ACT may be more than what you're looking for, but take a look.  It is mortgage industry specific - www.hightrustforact.com.
Cindy Gavelek, M.Ed., ACC
Confluence
cgavelek@confluencecorp.com
Silver Contributor

[ Edited ]

High Trust for ACT! (www.HighTrustforACT.com) is customized for Mortgage by Tim Broadhurst utilizing princaples of selling taught by Todd Duncan. We sell, support and Host High Trust for ACT.

Message Edited by ghollister on 01-27-2010 10:03 AM
Test Drive Act! and Quickbooks over Citrix http://GoTryAct.com

Jon Klubnik| ActTrainer.com
(866)710 4228

ACT! Certified Consultant / ACT! Premier Trainer / ACT! Hosting Provider