Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Layout - design problems!

Layout - design problems!

When I try to modify the design of the tabs of our contact layout, I can only see a small part of it.

I cannot scroll down to see or modify fields in a custom tab or on the Status tab. 

I can scroll to see and use the tabs when using the layout, however.

Is this a known issue, a corrupted layout, or something I'm doing wrong?

(recently converted the layout from ACT6 and it needs much work - alignment tweaks.)

This will be devasting for my client if I cannot work with this part of the layout! 

Re: Layout - design problems!

Well, I see that I need to drag up the Tab section to allow viewing of all the fields

However, I needed to drag it up to the top to see all fields (or almost all fields)

... Now with the lower section dragged up thusly, I cannot move it back down.

I cant find the control at the top with my pointer.  <ugh>  

So.... is there a keystroke command that allows me to resize the tab section ... or move down?

With this section sized in this way, I cannot see the main contact fields when I re-open the designer

The lower section covers the fields and the sizing control is not accessible ... although I'm still trying.

Thanks in advance for any help.  

I have the same issue; does anyone have an answer?

I got the answer:  Go to the tab you want to view in layout designer.  Click on the background of that tab and then go to view- properties window.  This will open a panel on the right side.  Go to layout- autoscroll and make sure the value is, "True" next to it.  This will open the scroll down bar.

David