Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Layout deisgn

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Layout deisgn

I have changed and added fields - some work and some do not have the line around them and the tab skips them - have also tried to set tabs to correct this but it doesn't work.  This is in the main screen and also under tabs - can't understand why some work and some don't?  Any hlep would be appreciated.

Carole

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author Carole
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Contributor

Re: Layout deisgn

Carole,

If you go to where you set the TAB stops you migh try clearing them and then go and click on them one at a time. I have seen where some still do not have a line around them and found if you right click you can change the TAB no manually.

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author Carole
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Bronze Contributor

Re: Layout deisgn

Carole,

If you go to where you set the TAB stops you migh try clearing them and then go and click on them one at a time. I have seen where some still do not have a line around them and found if you right click you can change the TAB no manually.

Paul Buchtmann
pbuchtmann@ozemail.com.au Australia
Australia's First ACT Consultant (1989)

FREE Record History to change default to Call or To-Do for ACT! 2010-2012 versions. Custom versions also available.