Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Launching ACT! 2012 - How do you get rid of the signon screen that says "We cannot access your Sage Conneced Services Account...." ?

Copper Super Contributor

Launching ACT! 2012 - How do you get rid of the signon screen that says "We cannot access your Sage Conneced Services Account...." ?

An error message:  ""We cannot access your Sage Conneced Services Account...."  pops up every time I sign on ACT! 2012.  I am not using the service and don't plan to.

thanks!

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Launching ACT! 2012 - How do you get rid of the signon screen that says "We cannot access your Sage Connected Services Account...." ?

Hello Spsearch,

Take a look at this KB article it should solve your issue, click on the link below

Error: "We cannot access your Sage Connected Services account. Please make sure your account informa...

If it doesn't work just post back here

Thanks

Kurt Rosemann

Platinum Act! Consultants
Kurt@ActiveSales.net | www.ActiveSales.net | 877-569-8005
Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Launching ACT! 2012 - How do you get rid of the signon screen that says "We cannot access your Sage Connected Services Account...." ?

[ Edited ]

I had the same problem and disabling the Sage add-on ACTSPE2005 per http://kb.sagesoftwareonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27128/kw/Sage%20connect/related/1  worked whereas the KB article described above didn't.

Stephen Buckland
stephenbuckland@gmail.com
Platinum Elite Contributor

Stephen,
Thank you for sharing this solution. This is a good solution for customers who get this error and do not want to use E-markeing/Swiftpage. We will update KB article 28457 accordingly.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

Thank you Steven!  That was the solution I've been looking for.  I had no success with preventing the Connected Services error through any other KB Article suggestions.  This one did the trick for me usingn ACT Premium 2013.

Copper Elite Contributor

No problem however I have ACT! Premium 2013 and can't get rid of the message myself. Where did you copy the dll file to and did the option to uncheck add-ons it turn up on the tools menu?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Stephen

Stephen Buckland
stephenbuckland@gmail.com
Copper Contributor

On my ACT Premium 2013 installation for my remote database (which is the only place I installed this) the DLL file was placed in C:\Program Files (x86)\ACT\Act for Windows\Plugins and yes, "Manage Add-ons..." shows up at the bottom of the Tools menu after ACT restart..

Copper Contributor

This doesn't work for me because I can't launch ACT after the message appears.  I press the "OK" button and the screen goes away.

Platinum Super Contributor

Acho7,

Did you try the steps in article: KB Article 28457

Greg Martin
Sage
Copper Super Contributor

Re: Launching ACT! 2012 - How do you get rid of the signon screen that says "We cannot access your Sage Conneced Services Account...." ?

If I delete the Preference files, will I lose all my settings for colors and fonts on the various ACT! tabs?