Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Last Reach for Companies (not individual contacts)

Last Reach for Companies (not individual contacts)

Our company has an on-going project involving client outreach.  We rotate through our clients and reach out to them periodically to ensure their satisfaction with our services.

Is there a report in ACT that will show me the last time each company was reached?  I need to identify which companies have not be contacted recently.

I am using a trial version of ACT 2011, if that helps. 

Jill Jensen

Shoom

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Last Reach for Companies (not individual contacts)

Hello Jill,

Welcome to the ACT! Online Community!

While there is a field associated with Contacts for 'Last Reach' (populated by clearing activities), there is no such field for Companies.  You could create a field for Companies to update with a date as they are reached, but to help determine which Companies you have not communicated with recently you may want to try running the Companies Comprehensive report (found under Reports > Company Reports).  When contacts are linked to a Company their history items are included in the Company History tab - running this report for the Company History items will show you the completed activities (creates a history item) and which contact associated with the Company was reached.

Greg Martin
Sage