Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Last Reach fix needed

Copper Contributor

Last Reach fix needed

[ Edited ]

In the past we have forward dated items in HISTORY to make sure they stay on top of the customers history - a note such as "COD customer" or something similarly important we would forward date.

For the first time in 5 years we have realized this is affecting our groups report (which is based on the last reach date). The forward dated history appears to be putting that forward date such as 1/1/2020 in the last reach column.....which means that customer will not show on the report until that date.

I know it is automatically generated - but is there a way to wipe it or replace it that anyone has found.

we are using ACT 2010 but I have a feeling this will apply to any version maybe someone can test for me - under history forward date a note (tomorrow will be fine) and see if the last reach changes to tomorrows date!! 

Thanks for any suggestions.

Bob

Nickel Contributor

Re: Last Reach fix needed

ACT! 2013 does the same if you add a phone call and put 2014 as the date then the last reach goes to 2014, even if you delete this entry and then add another one for today's date it still remains at 1/1/2014. 

Even if you export the contact record in to CSV, change the date  then import it back in the date is not changed. 

I don't think any 3rd party import tool would update the date either.

Copper Contributor

Re: Last Reach fix needed

thanks for confirming - anyone else know a way or even if it is possible to fix this back to the correct date?