Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Last Reach Field

Accepted Solution Solved
Tuned Listener
Accepted Solution

Last Reach Field

Can someone please tell me where I can find out what events trigger the Last Reach field? It seems like more than one thing will update this field.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author mikecaines
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Nickel Contributor

Re: Last Reach Field

Yes, mail merge would do it also, since you 'reached' the contact via email. It's not any contact changes, but I think the things we've mentioned so far should be almost everything. There's a KB that discusses how to refresh these fields, I've made a suggestion that it be appended to include the fields that cause last reach to be updated.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Nickel Contributor

I believe it's any completed activity w/ that contact. (Call, Meeting etc)
Tuned Listener

It also seems to trigger if I do a mail merge, but I'm not sure. Could it be "any" update to any field for that contact will trigger it for the contact?
Solution
Accepted by topic author mikecaines
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Nickel Contributor

Yes, mail merge would do it also, since you 'reached' the contact via email. It's not any contact changes, but I think the things we've mentioned so far should be almost everything. There's a KB that discusses how to refresh these fields, I've made a suggestion that it be appended to include the fields that cause last reach to be updated.
Tuned Listener

Thank you very much!
Tuned Listener

Here is what you really want:

1) Ctrl+H to open History

2) Make sure "Call" is selected under "Type" if you wish to change "Last Reach" date or "Last Attempt" date.

3) If you wish to change "Last Meeting" Make sure "meeting" is selected under "Type" in the Record Historybox

Following these steps will update the fields in the Contact Detail.