Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Label Printing Problems Act Pro 17

Label Printing Problems Act Pro 17

My computer crashed and I reloaded Act and the Data files. Everything is working except three printing functions of Label, envelopes and reports. To start with, I can't get the preview enabled and when I go ahead with the printing, here is the message I get: 

Could Not load file or assembly: C1.Win.C1PrintPreview, Version=1.0..20052.271, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3af76548864***' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.

Anyone knows what's wrong? Appreciate the help.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Label Printing Problems Act Pro 17

The most likely cause is the printer or video driver in Windows. Both are involved in creating the preview.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Hi Roy,

I can print from all applications ans act as well except for the reports. If I had a driver issue, I should have been able to print anything. Read the message I am getting it might have something to do with registration?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Doesn't mean anything. Check you error message, the file listed isn't an ACT! file but a Win file. Windows through the printer driver and the video drivers actual does the preview and the printing. Have you tried to do a print preview from Word?

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129