Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

KPI / report add on needed

Skilled Commentator

KPI / report add on needed

Hi,

I'm trying to find an ACT 11 add on that will give me a report of how many activities, to do's etc and their different priorities we have had month by month. I'm after something with good KPI's such as the % growth from last month as well a things like what % of the business each activity type makes up.  Ideally from this it would be able to predict the amount of appointments etc we would have in the future and graph it all.

I've had a look at topline dash which does a bit of this, but not all of it. At the moment I manually get the data and put it in an excel spread sheet, but I'm sure there's a better way. Financial programs can do this with things like a profit and loss so I'm hoping an ACT add on can do a similar thing with activities.

Pleasew let me know what's available

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: KPI / report add on needed

Depending on your specific requirements, a report template could likely be created that would provide at least most of the information that you want.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129
Copper Contributor

Re: KPI / report add on needed

I agree.

I was thinking of it more as an inbuilt function in the dashboard than extra reporting.

I made some suggestions along those lines in this thread: http://community.act.com/sage/board/message?board.id=ACT&thread.id=15421

Would be great in the next version of ACT!

Regards