Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Item #......Style No. ?????

Item #......Style No. ?????

When I add a new opportunity then go to 'add product' a box appears that asks for product info ie. name, item #, quantity, price etc.

I have filled in all the relevant details (for multiple opportunities) and would now (in list view) like to view 'all opportunities' including being able to view the item #. When the requested page ('all opportunities') displays, I can see all the info I have input, EXCEPT for thedata I added in the item # field. I can however see a column for style no., although it shows blank.

My question- Is the item #, in add/edit a product, the same as the style no. on the 'view all opportunities' page? If so, why are none of the items I have input showing there? If not, how do I get the data I have input in the 'item # field, to show on the 'view all opps' page? Thanks so much :-)

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Item #......Style No. ?????

There isn't an option for adding the Product specific fields (Item #, Quantity, Cost, Price, Adj. Price,..) to the list view.  The Product name is available to add as a column but is limited in it's use - it will only display the first product, not multiples.

FYI: I'm looking at Sage ACT! 2012 and don't see a 'style no.' field, so we may be using different versions or you may have a custom field added to the database.

Greg Martin
Sage

Re: Item #......Style No. ?????

Thanks Greg,

I am also using Sage ACT! 2012 and definately have a 'style no.' field so I'm not too sure. We've only recently got ACT! so we've not added any custom fields as yet. Still trying to work out the standard stuff.. 

Ta..