Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Issues with Create History when sending new emails - not saving to contact's history properly

Issues with Create History when sending new emails - not saving to contact's history properly

Have ACT! by Sage 2009 (11.0) Version 11.1.183.0, Hotfix 1

On email setup I have selected "Email subject, message, and all....."  This is the 4th option.  However when I create a new message by clicking on the contact's email address it does not save the email as an attachment, but more like a history doc.   This only happens when clicking on the email address.  If you reply to an email it works fine.  You can see before sending any new email that it does not have the correct "Create History" option selected.  It selects the 3rd option instead.  So, I have to manually change it to the 4th option before sending.

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Issues with Create History when sending new emails - not saving to contact's history properly

Hello Exclusively Pet,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Online Community!

This is most likely due to the settings in the Email System Setup screens.  Here is an article which shows the setup process, look at screens '5 of 7' and '6 of 7': KB Article 22983

Greg Martin
Sage