Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Issues with Cleared Activies Showing Up in History

Issues with Cleared Activies Showing Up in History

My salespeople schedule activies with their customers and when they contact them they clear the activity which generates a note under the History tab.  Recently we have had issues where a salesperson will clear an activity that will show up as cleared on a certain date, but no not will show up under the History tab.  Thus when I or another salesperson looks in the history it does not show that the customer has been contacted.  
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Issues with Cleared Activies Showing Up in History

Hello,

When viewing the history tab, make sure that the filters under that tab are not preventing items from showing. Have the filters set to show all dates, all types, and all users.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

Re: Issues with Cleared Activies Showing Up in History

I have just been notified of a similar issue with an ACT! 2011/13 client.  Cleared history for one of the users does not show up on the history tab of the contact (or the Notes/History report).  It is not a filter issue - I am looking for history for all dates, all types, all users.  The user has a synchronising database.  I am logged on to the parent database as an administrator.  I am also unable to unclear activities for the user.  I am asked if I want to unclear the activity, but nothing happens when I answer yes.  Can anyone help?