11-01-2010 01:26 PM
11-02-2010 06:09 AM
Welcome to the Act! Online Community!
Your list looks to be a set of feature requests. These would be better submitted through the Share Your Ideas board. Submitted through the Share Your Ideas board will allow other community members to comment and vote (give kudos) on it.
To address some items on your list:
2. Not aware of your set up, but if you are integrated with Outlook you can create a rule within Outlook that will automatically attempt to attach all incoming emails. See this article: KB Article 23020
4. 100 emails per send > if you are integrated with Outlook, this is a recommended limit to prevent a mail merge from failing due to system resources.
5. Since you cannot drag multiple activities, as an alternative you can use the 'Roll-Over' function which will prompt you to move the uncleared activities to the current day when you open the database. You can set the preference for Roll-Over through the Tools > Preferences > Calendar and Scheduling tab > Scheduling Preferences.
01-30-2011 09:10 AM
I am having two problems with my email. I use Act 2010 email & Windows 7.
1. I cannot reply to most company email addresses. It sits in the outbox. I have to forward it to work.
2. I can only send to about 5 email addresses at a time, anymore than that it sits in the outbox.
Thanks for your help