Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Issue related to the interrogation of data in a Field created in "Opportunities".

Issue related to the interrogation of data in a Field created in "Opportunities".

I have an issue related to the interrogation of data in a Field created in "Opportunities". 

I am interested in creating a group of contacts to which I should be able to send e-mails within X days before the "arrival date", yet the issue here is that ACT does not interrogate accordingly this information and I did not succeed in understanding the calculation algorithm being applied in the above mentioned situation.

For example: I have a contact with the opportunity "Arrival date" - 28th of June 2015.
I want an e-mail to be sent to all the contacts that have more than 3 days left until the arrival date. If the contact has more than 3 days left until the arrival date, I wish for this one to leave the group, so as to further not receive any e-mails.

How can I do this? This because regardless the selected "operator", the results are not the ones targeted. Where could the problem be?

Thank you!