Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Is there a way to position date and time at the top of each Note in the list of Notes in the Contact detail view?

Is there a way to position date and time at the top of each Note in the list of Notes in the Contact detail view?

Hi:

In ACT! 2007 the date and time of each Note in the list of notes in the Contact detail view was aligned with the start of text shown for each note.  But now in ACT! 2010, the date and time are centered for note in the list and it can be confusing in knowing where notes begin.

I've tried to find a way to change the display of date and time to the top of each note in the list of notes but can't find it.  Is there a way?

Happ

Bronze Contributor

Re: Is there a way to position date and time at the top of each Note in the list of Notes in the Contact detail view?

I dislike that new "feature" in 2010 and the only way I've figured out to get it "close" is to remove the panel on the right side.  One client actually looked ok - so I wonder if it was font related.  I couldn't recreate it on other machines.  Almost all my client are unhappy with the formatting.  I'm hoping it's an easy fix.
Patricia Egen
Certified ACT! Consultant, Trainer, Developer
www.egenconsulting.com
(423) 875-2652

Follow us on:

Visit our Popular ACT Wizards Page Wizards Here!

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Is there a way to position date and time at the top of each Note in the list of Notes in the Contact detail view?

The alignment of the History/Note items with the Date/Time columns has been resolved in the SP1 update for Act! 2010, which will be released to the general public in the near future (probably next week).  You can check for it through the Act! program by going to Help > select Act! Update.

Greg Martin
Sage