Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Is there a way to have ACT drop the subject line into the subject line field in Outlook?

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Is there a way to have ACT drop the subject line into the subject line field in Outlook?

I bet there is and it's just escaping me.

Currently I cut and paste it in but I'd love to have ACT do this for me.

Thanks for your help!

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author rocketmcs
Wednesday
Administrator

Re: Is there a way to have ACT drop the subject line into the subject line field in Outlook?

You can use mail merge to send to a single contact too.

There's not way to have information in the template populate the subject line unfortunately.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Administrator

Re: Is there a way to have ACT drop the subject line into the subject line field in Outlook?

If you use a 'Mail Merge' to send your email (Write > Mail Merge...) you can specify the subject line for the email before you send it out.

Is that what you're looking for?

Isn't that for a mass mailing?
I'm looking for a way to have ACT place the subject line in a template into the subject line of an email.
Thanks for your help.
Solution
Accepted by topic author rocketmcs
Wednesday
Administrator

You can use mail merge to send to a single contact too.

There's not way to have information in the template populate the subject line unfortunately.

that's what i feared.
thanks for the reply