Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Is there a tool or method of downloading ALL my contacts in to vcards instead of one at a time?

Is there a tool or method of downloading ALL my contacts in to vcards instead of one at a time?

Is there a tool or method of downloading ALL my contacts in to vcards instead of one at a time using the Contacts, Send vCard option?  Thanks...

Walt

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Is there a tool or method of downloading ALL my contacts in to vcards instead of one at a time?

With earlier versions of ACT!, you could do multiple contacts in a single vCard ... unfortunately, because Outlook only supported one contacts per file, they dropped this.

It's easy to export to a CSV or Excel XLS... then, if you need them in vCard, there are plenty of free converters online

Re: Is there a tool or method of downloading ALL my contacts in to vcards instead of one at a time?

Thanks, Mike. I'm trying to export all my contacts to a .csv file. I have about 3200 contacts. The export tool works OK for a few hundred records and then quits. I've tried turning duplicate checking on and off--still am not producing a complete file. What gives?

Also, can you point me to a couple of free csv-to-vcard converters?

Thanks again, Mike!

Platinum Elite Contributor

The easiest way is to Lookup the contacts in the Contact List View ... customise the columns you want and export to Excel

I saw a couple of converter in a Google search, but haven't used any, so would really be able to recommend one