Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Is it possible to track ALL emails to a contact without clicking a button on each email?

Loyal Listener

Is it possible to track ALL emails to a contact without clicking a button on each email?

I'm looking at ACT as a migration from Goldmine but my first challenge is emails are not associated with a contact automatically from the inbox.  Another way to say it is if I get an email from a client and delete it there's no history of that email in my history. I have tried using Outlook and ACT as my email editor. As emails come into the inbox I read them and delete them there is no history in ACT. I see you can right click and "attach to sender" but how do we do that automatically?

Let me expand; In GM I get an email from any one of my contacts and I either delete it or Fast File it so it's now gone from my inbox after I've read it. Now I can go to that contact and see all history of emails in/out and the calendar/task.

Maybe I'm wierd but you ever remember an email you got from a person rather than the topic and you want to go see all the emails you got from that person. It's really handy so I need to find out if ACT can do the same thing without my needing to right click/click and "attach to sender" for every email.

Thanks in advance for any help/ideas