Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Is it possible for ACT Real Estate to revert to the ACT Standard?

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Is it possible for ACT Real Estate to revert to the ACT Standard?

I have a Real Estate business which the ACT for REAL ESTATE would work well with.  I also have another business that ACT for REAL ESTATE would not work well for.  Do I have to purchase both products?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author iamcolby
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Is it possible for ACT Real Estate to revert to the ACT Standard?

No, you would not need to purchase both. The main differences between ACT! for Real Estate and the mainstream versions is the customized layout, reports and fields. Otherwise it is still ACT!. You should be able to use the Real Estate version for both businesses just by customizing a database ( ie, fields, reports, layout) that is suitable for one that does not need Real Estate features.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author iamcolby
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Is it possible for ACT Real Estate to revert to the ACT Standard?

No, you would not need to purchase both. The main differences between ACT! for Real Estate and the mainstream versions is the customized layout, reports and fields. Otherwise it is still ACT!. You should be able to use the Real Estate version for both businesses just by customizing a database ( ie, fields, reports, layout) that is suitable for one that does not need Real Estate features.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.