Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Is There Forum For ACT for Real Estate?

Is There Forum For ACT for Real Estate?

I am a realtor in Canada and have used ACT for years. I am considering ACT for Real Estate and am wondering if anyone could comment on the new software.

Thank you

Copper Contributor

Re: Is There Forum For ACT for Real Estate?

Hi and welcome,

There is not a separate board for ACT! for real estate. I have moved your post to the general ACT! board. Smiley Happy

My wife is a realtor in Florida.  I'm a PC tech so I did a lot of research on the various CRM's available.  My decision was ACT! was the best buy for the money.   We have been using it for about 6 weeks now and while it's got it's little annoying limitations overall it's a great product and I don't regret the decision.  Like I said,  for the MONEY,  it's the best CRM.  The documentation that comes with it is terrible so if you really want to learn the program invest in ACT! by Sage for dummies.  It's not a difficult read and you can go along and pick out what you need as you get deeper into the power this program gives you.  I do wish they had a separate forum for the Real Estate version maybe if enough of us ask for it?  After all they do charge us more for this version than the standard one.  Good luck with it!

Moved SCA Commercial's reply to its own thread for greater exposure.