Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Is Act Compatable with Windows Live

Is Act Compatable with Windows Live

Is Act! compatable with Windows Live? I have Windows Live on my Desktop  and Windows Live on my Sprint Mogul smartphone running WM6 and I want to be able to integrate witn Act!.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Is Act Compatable with Windows Live

boltonj wrote:
Is Act! compatable with Windows Live? I have Windows Live on my Desktop  and Windows Live on my Sprint Mogul smartphone running WM6 and I want to be able to integrate witn Act!.

Not at this time. You might post a request for this feature to be considered for a future version here - http://www.act.com/community/feature

Input from this web page goes directly into a database that management has direct access to read, and which they also track and gather statistics on.

The best way to get ACT! on a Windows Mobile 6 device is with Handheld Contact. There is a 14-day trial you can download from that link

Mike,

Thanks for your response.  If Act was integrated with Windows Live I would then have a complete desktop to mobile solution, since Windows Live is integrated with Windows mobile 6 and would therefore not require the purchase of the Handheld Contact solution which appears to be on the pricey side when compared to the free solution from Microsoft Windows Live.

John
Platinum Elite Contributor

Windows Live is very new... it'll be a question of how many ACT! users want this as time goes by and how difficult it is for developers to talk to it