Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Is ACT for real estate is the way to go for my business?

Is ACT for real estate is the way to go for my business?

[ Edited ]

I am not a Realtor but i am a realestate investor, also in Florida, I buy a sell properties residential and commercial, i offer financing so I deal with a lot of investors. do you think ACT for real estate is the way to go for my business?? Thanks Daniel

<Edited title after moving reply to own thread.>

Message Edited by dlunceford on 02-23-2009 09:13 AM

Re: Is ACT for real estate is the way to go for my business?

Hard to say if ACT! for Real Estate is your best way to go.  I am tempted to say yes,  it might be.  But it's possible you could get by with just the standard ACT!   i will say that now 8 months later ACT! for Real Estate is really helping my wife with her business as a Realtor.  As a relatively new agent she hit the Million Dollar Sales volume in her second year as a agent and now has two sales pending that will take her to that same level by the first week in March.   Pretty remarkable in this market.  Our goal this year is to hit the 3M sales volume and thanks to ACT!  I think that will happen.  If you are tracking customers and need to stay in touch with them on a regular basis then ACT is definitely for you.  ACT is a major tool in our referral based business.  We can easily track our prospects.  Stay in touch with past clients.  Print mailing labels and personalized documents for mailings in minutes.  Of course it took me probably about 40 to 60 hours to initially set it all up to run the way I wanted but now it's really paid back the invested up front time.