Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Invisible activities?

Invisible activities?

Hello act gurus I need some advice please. I have been updating my outlook activities from act to sync with an Ipod touch. The outlook program then opens a list of reminders some of which are for activities no longer in act (In fact long long gone). When I try to dismiss the reminder in outlook it says cannot find reoccurring information for this activity. When I go to act and do a search for these activities using the keyword lookup it finds them. (In one case 21 cases of the same activity) but when I try to open it from the search box by clicking on it act says "The activity you are looking for is not available on the activity tab. Verify your activity filter settings" I have the filters set to all dates, all types and all priorities and yet still get this message. I have tried making a copy of the database and doing the repair options both in database maintenance and in act diagnostics. Always the same result. Im totally out of ideas. Anyone else want to suggest something please. Act version "10.0.3.182, Hotfix" running on windows XP. Thanks, James