Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Integration with Simply Accounting Question(s)

Integration with Simply Accounting Question(s)

Hello,

I am currently running a Windows XP SP3 machine, 3.2Ghz, 1GB Ram, 500GB hard drive.

I have ancient copies of ACT! and simply accounting but am unsure of the versions of these programs and am willing to upgrade the software if required.

I am a completely novice user with these programs and have been paying a part-timer to come in and do data entry for me but I would hopefully like to automate this process so I can serve my customer's better.

I am not looking for a detailed step by step on how to do the things below, as I'm sure these are already in place, but rather I need to know what products to get, or if the old copies I have(from 2000ish) would work. If I have further questions on the operations of the products I can go from there but for now I need to know what I need to do the follow.

What I would like to do is to have it setup so that when I enter in a customer's order that it auto-generates an AR report for me so I don't have to do it all manually. So that at the end of the day/week/month, etc. I can just go look up what I've brought in for the day.

I am also hoping to automate invoicing forms and unique invoice numbers for tracking so that I'm not doing them manually as well.

If possible I would like to track expenses as well.

If you could please let me know if this is possible and what products I would need to make this happen that would be great. I've always liked using the Sage products in the 90's when I used them a lot but it's been so long now I just am not sure anymore of what to get.

Thanks!

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Integration with Simply Accounting Question(s)

[ Edited ]

Hello Phaleron,

Welcome to the ACT! Online Community. I believe there is an integration link for Simply Accounting and ACT!, but that would be produced and supported by the Simply Accounting team. You would probably get a better answer to your question by posting it in the Simply Accounting User Community.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.