Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Installing Act 10.0 on a NetBook

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Installing Act 10.0 on a NetBook

I hope this will be a simple question...I recently purchased an HP Mini 311 NetBook which doesn't have a DVD/CD drive in it.  I need to install Act 2008 on it as I have several unused copies and rather than purchasing the upgrades for all the rest of my computers, I want to install this one.  Is there a way to get this on the NetBook without buying an external drive to do that?

Many thanks....

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author acavasin
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Installing Act 10.0 on a NetBook

[ Edited ]

Hello acavasin,

Welcome to the ACT! Online Community. You can install ACT! 2008 using a download instead of a disk. Please send me your ACT! 2008 serial number for product verification in a Private Message and I will be happy to send you the link. Also, before installing ACT! 2008, please make sure your Netbook meets the ACT! 2008 System Requirements.

To send a private message, click my username on the left, then click "Send this user a private message" on the right. Please use the subject line "ACT! 2008 download request".

Message Edited by ghollister on 06-08-2010 01:17 PM

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author acavasin
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Installing Act 10.0 on a NetBook

[ Edited ]

Hello acavasin,

Welcome to the ACT! Online Community. You can install ACT! 2008 using a download instead of a disk. Please send me your ACT! 2008 serial number for product verification in a Private Message and I will be happy to send you the link. Also, before installing ACT! 2008, please make sure your Netbook meets the ACT! 2008 System Requirements.

To send a private message, click my username on the left, then click "Send this user a private message" on the right. Please use the subject line "ACT! 2008 download request".

Message Edited by ghollister on 06-08-2010 01:17 PM

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.