Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Installing ACT!

Installing ACT!

Is there a difference in the program that I would purchase as opposed to the same ACT program that an ACT certified consultant would install on a laptop?  If the consultant installs this is it there permanently?  Is there an annual fee?

Thanks for any replies.

Copper Elite Contributor

Re: Installing ACT!

Is there a difference in the program that I would purchase as opposed to the same ACT program that an ACT certified consultant would install on a laptop?

There is no difference.  If you have not purchased Act! then the consultant is most likely installing Act! as a trial.

If the consultant installs this is it there permanently? 

Yes it will be

Is there an annual fee?

Yes and no, from what I understand, you will need to purchase the Act! software to continue using it after the 30 day trial (this will be just a registration key you input) but once it has been purchased, that specific version (latest is currently version 16) is yours forever, however if you wish to get version 17 (when it relases) you will need to purchase that version as well.

or you can also choose to pay for software assurance, which i think is a continued subscription, that allows you to receive any new versions of Act! at no additional cost.

Kind Regards

Jared Dalrymple | Technical Consultant | P:+61 7 3423 3551
jared@evolutionmarketing.com.au | Evolution Marketing Services