Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Install issue

Copper Contributor

Install issue

I am trying to install Act2010 at a site & during install I get the following message:

Error 1937.An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Act.UI,Version=12.0.409.0,ProcessorArchitecture=MSIL,PublicKeyToken=EBF6B2FF4D0A08AA,Culture=neutral,FileVersion=65535.0.0.0'. The signature or catalog could not be verified or is not valid. HRESULT: 0x80131045. 

This comes up as ins Issue Submission & when I try to send it to Sage it tells me it cannot submit issue. The message comes up during install of SQL.

I have tried this install on several PCs & get the same message.  I did a search on the net & one item suggested that it was a corrupt install file so I got another install file tried it on a stand alone PC & it installed OK.  It tried it again at the site & get the same message.  The site has XP Pro SP3 PCs.  I even tried on the server which is SBS 2003.   I was logged in as Administrator on all PCs, had turned off firewall & AV which is Nod32.  Any ideas?  Thanks

Tony

Re: Install issue

Extract the download again and attempt to install.  This error is common when the files didn't extract properly.
Copper Contributor

Hi David

When I transferred the install files after successfully installing on another PC I had transferred the extracted files & not the zip file so I don't think it is a issue with the install files

Tony

It still could be the file didn't transfer properly.  Compare files sizes for Act.UI.dll
Copper Contributor

Hi David

I have checked the file size in the properties & it says 16,670,720 bytes

Tony

Are you able to install the DLL? 

- Go to Start > Run > assembly

- Drag and drop Act.UI.dll into the assembly folder.

Copper Contributor

Hi David

When I try & drag & drop the dll file into the assembly directory nothing happens.  When I hold the file over the directory I get a Ø symbol.

Tony