Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Inserting photos into letter or email

Inserting photos into letter or email

How do you insert a picture (using which extension) into a letter or email template in ACT! Word Processor.....using ACT! email. I CAN NOT get compatability between ACT!, Word, or Outlook, so I at the mercy of this program.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Inserting photos into letter or email

To insert an image into an ACT! Word Processor document, go to Insert/Image from the ACT! Word Processor menu. It is best to use a .jpg, .gif, or .bmp image file.

In regards to the integration with the Microsoft Office products, what version of ACT! are you using (go to Help/About ACT!) and what version of Word/Outlook/Excel are you using?

What happens when you try to integrate these Office programs with ACT!?

What, if any, error messages are you receiving?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

I am having the same problem.  Except after I insert the image, I see the image, and can save it, but when I mail merge using the template to all my customers, the customers don't receive the image.  They basically just have a blank space were the image was.  Please help!

Has anybody been able to solve this problem....   photos not displaying when mail merge is used.