09-23-2008 10:57 AM
I have read the manual, looked online but I still cannot do this! I am trying to insert a picture of our team in the lower corner of our layout. I can set up for a picture field but I cannot figure out how to insert the picture in there. Can anyone help or offer suggestions?
Basically I want the exact same picture to show up when we pull up every client's file. Kind of like a logo I guess?
09-29-2008 02:47 PM
You can insert an image into the upper section of the layout (not in the tabs section):
- From the Layout Designer, click the Drawing button on the left side, then click Image
- Bring the mouse (now a plus sign) over to where you want the image, click and hold, and draw a square of appoximate size of the image...you can adjust the size later
- Then right-click inside the box you just drew and choose Edit Properties
- A box will come up that allows you to choose the file for the image you want and insert it in the box
- You can then edit the image to your preferences
Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.