Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

In an address book, getting a page break in the middle of an address

In an address book, getting a page break in the middle of an address

An earlier post described this problem and the solution was to copy the address book .xsl file from the 2008 install directory to the 2009 program directory.  I went from version 3x-5x (where I had no problem) to version 11.0 (where I do.)  Can I download the necessary .xsl files?
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: In an address book, getting a page break in the middle of an address

Hello genodcc, Which specific address book .xsl file do you need?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Greig,  I'm not familiar with those files, but I print in landscape so that I can cut and punch for a folio size daytimer.

Gene

Ok. When you are printing your address book, which format are you choosing in the Paper Type box? Is it Day-Timer Folio (2 Col)? Each one of these uses a separate .xsl file.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Greig, The day timer folio prints too big, so I use Plain Letter 5.5 x 8.5 (L) (2-col)

Gene

Gene,

Attached is the .xsl file for the 2008 version of this template. Save the file to your hard drive then copy it into the directory C:\Program Files\ACT\Act for Windows\Print Templates.

The file currently has a .doc extension for the purposes of attaching to this post, so when you save it to your machine, change the extension back to .xsl.

Greig Hollister

Greig,

I apologize for taking this long to check out your solution.  Actually, it is my wife's computer and ACT.  At any rate, I moved the correction file to the ACT directory and my wife noticed that it was a portrait file and she prints two columns in landscape.  Is there a comparable file in landscape?

Gene