Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Importing Act Version 10 Contacts into Outlook 2003

Importing Act Version 10 Contacts into Outlook 2003

I am running Windows XP, Outlook 2003 and Act Version 10.  I'm running a "corporate" laptop and I want to import my Act Contacts into Outlook 2003, so that I can get my contacts synched to my Blackberry thru our Exchange server. 

Problem...There is no option to import Act version 10 file fomat into Outlook 2003.

I probably can't and don't want to upgrade my corporate laptop email to Outlook 2007.  I also have the same situation on my Home computer with the exact same set up and configuration (Windows XP, Outlook 2003 & Act Version 10)

I'm also looking for a solution, other than the manual process of screwing around with exporting and saving my Act .ADF Databases into an Excel, Comma Delimited or Tab Delimited Formats and then importing into them into Outlook.  That's a real pain in the rear and not a viable long term option for keeping Outlook and Act Contacts synchronized.

Can anyone HELP???

Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Importing Act Version 10 Contacts into Outlook 2003

Try doublelook at actaddons.com.  There may be others.

Tom

Platinum Elite Contributor

Copper Contributor

TDavis is right.  DoubleLook will setup an always-on sync between your ACT! 10 database and your Outlook 2003.

If you don't need an "always-on" sync that's running in the background, then try CompanionLink.  You can initiate the sync when you want by running the application.

Both software are developed by the same company.