Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Import/Export - Contact Map is Missing Fields

Highlighted

Re: Import/Export - Contact Map is Missing Fields

[ Edited ]

This answer (while out of your control) is borderline unacceptable.  The update has been promised since January.  The current state of the software is such that processes once available in previous versions are now not available.

Please review the need for a date with whomever at Sage actually can make this decision and share accordingly.

The risk in all of this of course is bad word of mouth.  And in this economy, no company--including Sage Software--can deal with this.

Message Edited by warcher on 03-09-2009 08:16 AM
Highlighted

Thank you, Warcher.   I have had to spend hours importing contacts via the workaround.  The original posting of the thread reporting this issue is November.  I believe we have all been patient awaiting a fix.....   Sage should not release a version until it is functioning properly and in the event there is a major deficiency (like mapping fields missing) Sage should put out a patch immediately addressing the problem.

This is not the first time I have had issues with the operation of ACT.  The problem is, I have so much invested in the customization of the product the idea of changing programs can't be take lightly.  Having said that, I am now giving this serious consideration.

Highlighted
Copper Elite Contributor

I feel your pain but I can't find anything out in "the world" that is better than ACT.  I also believe the techs at Sage are pretty smart and are working hard to make ACT even better.  Of course, fixes never come fast enough.

BTW, I'm not an employee of Sage.  I'm simply a long-time user.

Greg

Highlighted

The update should be available on act.com's download center and the toaster pop-up (Help > ACT! Update) later this week.
Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by topic author GregH
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Elite Contributor

The ACT 11.1.183.0 upgrade has fixed this issue.  Yea Sage! Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Update

Did an import last night - worked flawlessly.  Thank you Sage!!!!