Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Impact Suite for ACT by Durkincomputing

Tuned Listener

Impact Suite for ACT by Durkincomputing

Dear Sir,
I'm writing you from Italy where I run my business with the help of Act! since 2004.
I use Sage ACT! Pro 2013 Version 15.1.108.0, Hot Fix 4
English (United States)
Sage Software, Inc

Recently I installed Impact Suite 5.1.0.25, but no way to use the function "Map-it". When I click the key "Map It" a tab is opened in the default browser but no markers are displayed, when I click the key "Drive-it" a windows is opened, but again no marker are displayed and after some time a script error is given.
Before this in calendar tab I got many times a warning message about the Date Format shown in Fig 4.
Some other errors caused Act! to shut down.

Please help if you can.

Bronze Super Contributor

Re: Impact Suite for ACT by Durkincomputing

Andrea,

We  received your email in our support@durkincomputing.com.

One of the technicians  should be getting back to you today if not already..

Thanks

-- Jim Durkin 

Copper Elite Contributor

Any fix for this? I have a client with the same issue

Act v16 Pro.

Geoffrey B. Boulden
Twelve/Three Marketing, Inc.
Buffalo, NY
ACT!
SageCRM
GoldMine
SQL Certifications
Bronze Super Contributor

Geoffrey,

We posted a hot patch recently which may fix it. It has not worked on all environments but has worked on some.

Please use this link to download the latest hot patch 5.1.0.51 and let me know your results,

Thanks

-- Jim Durkin

Tuned Listener

Just istalled Impact 5.1.0.51 but no improvement in "Map-It" or "Drive-It" occured.

Tuned Listener

I Have ACT! Pro 2011 upgraded to 2013 Version 15.1.108.0 Hotfix 4; O/S Windows 7 Professional 64Bit

I am having issues with the messages in our memo field being deleted or moved into other users memo field when I delete a user. Been trying to clear inactive users and the notes are all wrong now. Also is there a work around for sticky notes my staff doesn't have delete as they are not admin so they can create a sticky note but can't delete them. Seems like sticky notes should be less controlled good idea for office not really functional in a office setting with system levels.