Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ID/Status reports - possible?

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

ID/Status reports - possible?

Hello,

My manager wants me to create a couple of ACT reports based on Status ID of the customers to find out how many maintained and non-maintained customers we have. I have searched a lot and used your help guide but nothing actually lets you run reports on Status ID.

Could you please tell me if it’s actually possible and if so, how do I do it?

Thanks in advance,

Sofia

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author sofiab
‎02-28-2018 09:14 AM
Administrator

Re: ID/Status reports - possible?

What information do the reports need to show? You can run any report against a lookup, so if you go to the Lookup menu, choose Other Fields > ID/Status - you can create a lookup of all contacts with a particular ID status and run whatever report you'd like against that lookup.

Otherwise, you could consider creating custom reports that display the information you'd like. Check out this KB on using the report designer:
http://kb.act.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14022

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author sofiab
‎02-28-2018 09:14 AM
Administrator

What information do the reports need to show? You can run any report against a lookup, so if you go to the Lookup menu, choose Other Fields > ID/Status - you can create a lookup of all contacts with a particular ID status and run whatever report you'd like against that lookup.

Otherwise, you could consider creating custom reports that display the information you'd like. Check out this KB on using the report designer:
http://kb.act.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14022

Hi Jon,

Thanks so much for a prompt reply - my manager is very happy!!!

I have done what you said and then highlighted and right-clicked "export to excel". 

Thanks again and best wishes,

Sofia