Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ID/Status Change

ID/Status Change

When I enter contacts in ACT I put something in the ID/Status box that tells me if they are a customer or prospect and for which business unit in our organization. Lately I have been noticing that the information in that box has been changed to the name of the company. There is an entry in the history that shows the date it was changed and that I changed it, but I didn't. What would cause this to change?  I want to be able to run a report on all the prospects or customers for a particular business unit but since this change that's not possible. Any ideas?

Bronze Super Contributor

Re: ID/Status Change

Charlee N. wrote:

Lately I have been noticing that the information in that box has been changed to the name of the company.

Charlee - What exactly do you mean by this?  Do you mean that the drop down list has been altered?

What is the name of the field when you right click on it (Where it reads "Lookup <fieldname>"?)?  Is it still ID/Status?

Re: ID/Status Change

Sorry--I didn't express myself well. It still says ID/Status, but instead of the option I selected (Customer, Prospect, etc.), it now just says the name of the company. It no longer says anything about the company being a prospect or customer--that appears to have been deselected but I didn't do that. Could I have done something inadvertently that changed them all?

Thanks, Scott

Charlee