Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I was part of the Act 2013 Beta team, needed to reinstall Act with Win8 upgrade but I cannot find the serial number

Copper Contributor

I was part of the Act 2013 Beta team, needed to reinstall Act with Win8 upgrade but I cannot find the serial number

Help

I was part of the 2013 Beta group (I guess we were a group).  I upgraded Windows8 from their Ready To Market product to an official new license.  Well...I've had to reinstall all the applications and I did not save the emails with the links to download the application.  I went to the Act site, downloaded the trial version.  Can someone from Sage Act! help me?

fritz

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: I was part of the Act 2013 Beta team, needed to reinstall Act with Win8 upgrade but I cannot find the serial number

Hello Fritz,
Please send me your Sage account number (400xxxxxxx) via private message in this forum and I will see if I can find your serial number. To send me a private message, click my user name on the left, then "Send this user a private message" on the right.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.