Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I want to share my ACT databases within my office with XP and Vista computers. Any suggestions? (submitted via Twitter)

Platinum Elite Contributor

I want to share my ACT databases within my office with XP and Vista computers. Any suggestions? (submitted via Twitter)

The following question was submitted via ACTbySage on Twitter. This post has been created by the moderator as a courteousy so the ACT! Community can provide more detailed feedback:

I want to share my ACT databases within my office with XP and Vista computers. Any suggestions?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Re: I want to share my ACT databases within my office with XP and Vista computers. Any suggestions? (submitted via Twitter)

Re: I want to share my ACT databases within my office with XP and Vista computers. Any suggestions? (submitted via Twitter)

Hello,

Thank you for submitting your question via Twitter. I have created a post for you in this Community so as to allow for more detailed feedback. If you would like to respond to the feedback in this post, please register and become a member of the ACT! Online Community.

In regards to your question, there is some general information and guidelines you can find in the following articles from our Knowledgebase:

How to Share an ACT! by Sage Database over a Network

Using your Anti-Virus/Firewall Software with ACT! by Sage

If you have more detailed questions, please post them here.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.